11/14/2017

Chocolate Sweet Potato Boats (gluten free, vegan, oil free, refined sugar free, soy free)

Chocolate Sweet Potato Boats

(vegan, gluten free, oil free, soy free, refined sugar free)

Okay, who has never had the craving after a hot, comforting, filling, creamy chocolate cake? And who was either too lazy or found it too much of a guilt to treat this craving? And who kept thinking it's too complicated to make a single serving?

Well, this recipe is perfect for everyone who said yes, and for everyone who didn't!

All you need is a sweet potato in the size of your choice and your favorite toppings. And as this is a recipe for chocolate sweet potato boats, I'm gonna show you how to treat yourself with a chocolaty sweet breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert.

And as so many of you asked on my Instagram, I'm going to share the recipe for my dark chocolate cream again right here.

Make sure to tag me on Instagram, if you make any of my recipes. I hope you'll give this one a try, as it's for sure the best sweet treat for a cold autumn day I've made so far.

Sweet Potato Boats

Serves: 1
Cooking time: 35 to 50 minutes (depending on the size of your potato)


Ingredients

  • 1 sweet potato of your choice (I used a purple sweet potato which had a weight of around 700g)

Instructions


  1. with a fork, poke some holes into your potato
  2. place on a baking tray 
  3. bake in the oven at 200°C until a fork slides through easily (mine took 50 minutes)
  4. slice lengthwise
  5. put your favorite toppings on top


Dark Chocolate Cream

Serves: 1
Total time: 5 minutes


Ingredients

  • 100g unsweetened plant based yogurt (I used Ja!Natürlich almond yogurt)
  • 5g cacao powder

Instructions


  1. mix the cacao powder under the yogurt
  2. optional: add sweetener of choice
Note: The cacao powder will give your yogurt a thick, pudding like texture. If you want your cream to be more like a sauce, you may want to add some plant milk to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment